Monday, April 21, 2008

Tuna Tartare

Now that I'm worried about gaining weight since I've been passionately doing my new hobby--cooking, everyday, huhuhu, I tried to cook light meal. Today for lunch, I tried another recipe from Barefoot Contessa cookbook; the Tuna Tartare. I've been dreaming of making this myself for a long time. I really like munching and snacking, so appertizer-type recipes are my favorite. So happy I finally made this, so yummy I can't stop eating. Oh my husband is coming today; he will be my biggest competitor (hmm 'should I save some for him?' jahat tak? hehe)!
Just a shot of some of the ingredients:
The tuna tartare is good to be served with crackers. But I still have some chive biscuits left over from the other day. So I cut the biscuits into thin slices, spread butter on each slice, sprinkled garlic powder; and toasted them in the oven until golden brown at 350 degree F. Bellow is the pictures of the toasted sliced biscuits on a cooling rack.
Suprisingly they turned beautifully like crackers and yummy!!Yeayy!! I'm a happy lady!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni mmg rajin tahap gaban dah ni..nak snacking pun buat mcm ni ghope..ish ish..sempat x fakhrul rase ni sam?:D

Samcun said...

apa tak sempatnyer.. dia la yg melicinkannyer