Sunday, April 13, 2008

Be Passionate

I'm so bad at writing, it took a while for me to think about what to write in this first entry. But there's a lot of things I'm passionate about in life, thought that writing this blog would help me begin and share!

I love cooking, eating, travelling and photographing, and married to the world's cutest man who actually ventures the same passion (kinda true for eating only). I'm very eager to learn and absorb as much as I can from everyone.
Ok this was my first trial with Ina Garten's recipes: a very simple shortbread recipe. I saw her making this in the food network. I strip-searched my kitchen and seemed like I have all the ingredients to make those. So here it is:

2 comments:

CAK said...

sam..best best best!!!
i loiiiiiiikeee...
cun ah gambo..foods pun nampak so yummy!! definitely add ur blog in my fav list!!

Samcun said...

kak ana, sila lah beri saya tunjuk ajar yg baru nak mecuba2 belaja masak ni huhuhu