Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The busier, the better

I have learned that the busier I am, the more I actually accomplish. So, cooking lunch or dinner everyday is not an exception for getting myself busier hehe. The only thing is, the more I spend my time at cooking the more I eat. Then I get busier gaining guiltiness of eating so much everyday. Hmmm!! So while I was stuck with my programming work today, here's what I accomplished: Mesh potato with mushroom and melted mozarella. Yumm oo! I eat this with tempura sauce. I know it's wierd but it works for me hehe.The mesh potato actually was the left over from the Twiced baked potato I've made earlier. I tailored the recipe to my taste by adding some sauted mushrooms and onions. I also boiled the potatos instead of baking them to save times. My housemate eat this with thousand island dressing, I know, we all have creative taste :P

No comments: