Saturday, April 26, 2008

What's cooking?

Nothing special. The tortilla wraps I bought a week ago were still untouched in the food cabinet. But I was craving for exotic asian flavor for dinner. So I end up using some left over of mustard greens, shredded cabbage, carrots and beef; sauted with saseme oil, chopped onion, curry powder, oyster sauce and meggie chicken stock; for the tortilla filling. I unintentionally discovered that this is what they call fusion cooking when I somehow fused the Mexican and Asian style in the cooking! Interesting!
The vegetable beef filling - asian style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm..mm..mm..:p
jaja dah terbayang dah nak buat chicken wrap mcm dlm latest wendy ad. tu..teliur seh..then pk, blh je buat sendiri kan..buh lettuce, chicken strip and wrap dgn tortilla..btlla kate org2 veteran..masak ni mudah je kalau kite kreatif and rajin..kan chef sam?;)

Samcun said...

ak aa jaja wat sendiri lagi puas hati.. :P