Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cream Cheese Danish

My husband really likes cream cheese danish, so do I. I got the chance to experiment with a very simple recipe from cooks.com supposely was meant for breakfast this morning but I overslept (well.. it's Saturday + dearie hubby is not around), so this was my lunch huhuu. Not bad at all. At least I know how to prepare this at home now :P. Sorry honey, I got to eat this without you. Picture above is the cressent roll used to make the danish. The danish was baked in a square baking dish and didn't look tempting enough though the smell was superliciously seducing. So, to be creative, I cut the danish using a cookie cutter, stacked two of them with layered whipping cream in between and brought some contrast with sliced red stawberry. Pretty and yummy :)

No comments: