Sunday, May 04, 2008

Baked peach custard

I prepared a dish of baked peach custard before I drove my way to Minneapolis to visit dearie hubby and Ayah yesterday. I also cooked some other dishes but Mr camera refused to cooperate ishhh!!.. so here is just a shot I managed to capture. Anyway, Ayah is here in the States for a few weeks, and stays with dearie hubby in Minneapolis. I've got to visit them this weekend and maybe stay a bit longer since a lot of fun stuffs awaiting. Hmmm. Seems this summer gonna be a busy one, both with works (conferences, meetings here and there, hate it!) and travels (love it! love it!).

I need to get ready to go to a party fashionably organized by Malaysian Student when it is almost come to the end of the semester. They've got a color theme for the party, blue and white. What? since when? Iskkkk!!

No comments: