Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Okay I got the phrase 'winner winner chicken dinner' from the new movie: 21. Went to watch the movie last week with hubby. It was a great movie, I like it. Thinking of the phrase, I feel like having some chicken for dinner. I looked at the parmesan chicken sticks recipe from Barefoot Contessa cookbook I just bought, luckily I pretty much have all the ingredients needed. As usual, I like to tailored the recipe to my taste. I added some curry powder and red chilli powder into the flour mix and also used garlic buttered croutons instead of bread crums. (I should rename them now Spicy Parmesan Chicken Sticks :P)

I pretty much satisfied with the outcome! Yeay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam sammm..huhu..tekezut kitorg bila bukak blog ni..tak kusangka2 sgt rajin final sem grad stud ini memasak..mcm2 woo..canggih2 plak tuh..hehe..sure en.fakhrul sgt gumbira..makin 'sihat'la dia..hahaha..chaiyuk,chaiyuk!!!

Samcun said...

heheh jaja,
nilah jadinyer bila pening giler pk pasal phd research tu... makann makannn makannn

Anonymous said...

hahaha..mesti sambil ngadap notebook tu kepala dok memikir je resipi ape pula yg nak ditry nanti..zaf pun same2 naik..mcm2 eksperimen..heh :D